Well, nothing's happening in prego land. Except that, DJ is down in the Big W for the next two days to work on his tractors and whatever farmers do this time of year. So I asked him, "How much do you want to bet I go into labor while you're gone?" So we'll see what happens.
I've got a new a weird-ness going on too. Now when I lean forward, I hear a sloshing noise. My SIL likened me to a water balloon ready to burst. Yep. She's pretty much right. If anyone bumps me just right, I just might go.
People are also looking at me like I'm a freak. Whatever. As if I'm the only pregnant woman on the planet or something. I'm also getting tired of people asking me, "Are you really going to work up until you go into labor?" Ummm... Yes. Why do I want to sit at home? Seriously. And waste my vacation time sitting at home waiting to pop? I think not. But come on people. I'm not going to work until my water breaks. I suspect I'll go to my Dr. apt on Friday and see what he says. If things look to be progressing in "the land down under", then maybe I'll take next week off. Who knows.
I also learned a new word! I was listening to the radio and the guy was talking about how his girlfriend had given him two black eyes (two separate occasions). The radio hosts asked, "did you do anything to deserve it?" The guy then said, "Well, one time I did go into SDM, but the other she just hauled out and hit me." SDM, are you ready? SDM means Super Dick Mode! Yes! The radio guys even had a sound clip for it. It was hilarious! So that's my new acronym. SDM. I'll be sure to use it next time someone in my life is a super dick.