Well, what can I blog about? I’m tired. I’m sore. And I’m finally ALL ALONE! Woo hoo!
Moving day would have been a lot better had my dad not come into town to “help”. I say this because he means well, but he’s also exhausting. He’s an ex-marine. So even though I told him that both D & I were exhausted on top of all the other crap going on with me, that we had not planned to do much with the new house. In other words, we’re taking this whole unpacking thing slowly. That being stated, it pretty much went in one ear and out the other. Poor DJ probably took more of the brunt since he was actually moving heavy stuff around the house. At least I was just unpacking crap they brought to me. But standing all day was not a picnic for me.
I think he got it on day two or three when Darin pointed out that I looked really pale. Then I said, “yeah, I’m super shaky today, and don’t think I’m going to do anything other than sit on the couch with the baby. ” Then my dad chilled for a while. I even tried to get him to leave the house and go to the big W to see relatives, but he wouldn’t go b/c he wanted to help. So at least his heart was in the right place. Just driving me nuts in the process.
The human body is a crazy thing. I lost a lot of blood in this whole ordeal. Actually, my Dr. couldn’t get my bleeding to stop. When I walked out of the hospital, my hemoglobin was at a 10. I have no idea what that means, but my mom told me a regular “sick” person’s hemoglobin is usually around 13. So I’ll have to research that and see. But I will feel perfectly fine, and then WHAMMO! I’m about ready to fall over. I have pretty much had no appetite at all. So it's hard to eat even when I have time to do that.