Tuesday, July 08, 2008

UPS SUCKS!

I mailed a package to my mom and dad via UPS on May 14th. (You may recall me bitching about it here.) Well, they can't find my package so I'm getting my money back. However, it still sucks because one of the things I mailed was somewhat one of a kind. So now I have to figure out what to do for that gift. The people that work at the UPS store are inept too. No wonder my package is lost if that's what they hire for their stores.

No matter though. I inflated the prices I paid for the stuff some, so that should ease my suffering from having to shop all over again. All in all, I should be getting about $120 back. My stuff, plus their packaging and shipping fees. Crappy UPS. I won't be using them again. I suggest you follow my lead.

In other notes: Things are still biting me in my sleep. The air conditioning is fixed! And I didn't have to pay for it! woo hoo! And, the best news of all! I got my car back on Monday! It's so exciting! It feels so weird to drive it too. The steering wheel is so much more comfortable in my car, and I really missed my cup holders. I also missed the "no smell" in my car. The celebrity smells like moth balls.... Ahhh... yes, it's the little things that make me happy.