Thursday, August 21, 2008

Heelarious!

OMG! I think I might fork over the money to have these! This is something that my friend FWMama is going to H-A-T-E with a capitale H-A-T-E, but I love them, I think they are hilarious!

My friend sent me the link to these shoes that were featured on the Today show or something like that. Someone can buy my little one these so I don't have to. :o)

They are meant to be a joke so don't get your panties in a wad if you're appauled.

The site even says so
hee • lar • i • ous [he-lair-ee-uhs] - noun:
Extremely funny, completely soft shoes for babies 0-6 months designed to look like high heelsNot intended for walking (heel will collapse with weight).Not intended to harm children in any way. WARNING: May cause extreme smiling and hysterical laughter when in use (this is completely normal).

I'm for sure that FWMama is screaming as she reads this. ;o) Love you!