Friday, February 06, 2009

Zicam Overdose?

It's been two weeks since I've been sick. Actually 3 if you count the pooping/puking virus I had. Yesterday I decided to go life alone (without my beloved Zicam). By lunchtime I was miserable and had a headache from all the stuffiness I was feeling, and all the nose blowing I was doing.

I headed off to Target at lunch to buy me some new drugs. I grabbed the only nasal thing on the shelf and quickly purchased and snarfed. 2 pumps in each nose. Then I went to JoAnn and was pretty pissed when the stuff didn't work. When I got back to my car, I looked at the package. I had bought Zicam Cold Remedy. Apparently, I just overdosed on something that is supposed to help you get better faster. Oh well... Maybe it will help.

So then I had to go search out the good stuff. My Zicam Extreme Nasal Congestion. I go to Walgreens. They don't have it. But they have Intense Nasal Relief. Whatever. I buy it. It's got "cooling menthol" in it. Who the FRICK thinks it's genius to put menthol in something you snarf? That sucked. But it worked. So I was a pretty happy Overdosing on Zicam fool yesterday afternoon. Now I'm just wondering if I should snarf some more of the cold remedy to see if I can get better. I'm really sick of feeling like ass. I've been taking extra immunoglobulins, and they don't seem to be doing their job. Maybe I'm dieing?