Friday, May 29, 2009

Anger

Ever wake up and your just pissed off? That's me today. Well, I didn't wake up pissed off, but I quickly got there. I was fine. Got out of the shower, and heard the baby. She wasn't going back to sleep so I went in and got her out of her crib and brought her into the bathroom with me while I got ready. (I sometimes do this and then put her back to bed and she goes back to sleep.) This time, she followed me into the bedroom and woke up daddy. He seems to think he has to be Mr. Excitement, so he wakes up, pulls her onto the bed and starts being rambunctious. (Instead of being mellow so she will go back to bed.) I wound up leaveing her with her father in the bedroom. I suppose I'll be blamed for causing him to lose sleep or something stupid tomorrow when I see them next. That thought is what pissed me off.

On my drive in, I started thinking about all the shit I have to do today, just so I can frickin' go to a Bret Michael's concert tonight. Pack the baby up, pack overnight cloths for both of us, find the pack-n-play, white trash myself out, meet my friends, get wasted, sleep somewhere, wake up, meet my aunt at my grandmas to gather photos for my grandmas 80th birthday. Grrr. Oh, and don't forget, plan our trip to the cities for his cousin's wedding.

Here is what DJ is doing for the same time period. Waiting for a custom seeder to show up to finish off his planting season, sleeping, sleep in, wake up, (probably) watch tv, nap.

See why I'm irritated?

Oh, and then I get to work, and I've decided my team is the only capable team in my department. You should see some of the emails I'm getting. Seriously. When did everyone turn into idiots?!