Monday, January 10, 2005

Firrst Blog of the New Year

Today marks my first Blog of the New Year! Woo hoo!
So.... What enlightening things do I have to say to my friends that read this?
Not much. Not much at all. If anything really.

Darin is not yet living with me. He still has a few things to do in the big "W" before he comes up here permanently. He's been here for the weekend though, so that's nice. I like having him around all the time. Good thing too huh? Otherwise, I think I'd be in for some serious problems down the line! ha! Right now, as I sit here at work, slaving away, he's out looking for some sort of job. He's not sure if he wants one while he's out here or not anymore. So I'm interested in finding out what he decides to do.

I finally have all my stuff in one place now. So now I get to figure out which house gets what, and which storage unit gets to store what, and what did I really not need to drag across the country after all. So far, I've gathered quite a pile that will be going to Goodwill. And since I will actually have a tax accountant doing my taxes from now on, I'm going to make sure I itemize my donations this next tax season. I'm excited about that! Usually I just donate because they are good things, and someone could us them. But now, if I can get some money back from it, then yeck ya! That's what I'll be doing!

Can you believe we've already been married for 7 months now?! Get out! Oh, this reminds me that I have to take my ring in for it's 6 month check-up. I better do that soon! Yep. 7 months of wedded bliss. I highly recomend it to anyone who has someone in their lives that they truely love. (Not if you are one of those freaks that think they are in love with everyone you date, and want to hurry up and get married so you can have a little bit extra disfunction in your life.)

I balanced my budget for January, and I'm dead ass poor. Again. State takes are a bitch man! But a friend of mine told me that in January she takes her taxes up from a 0 to a 1 in Jan and February, so she doesn't get so much removed. Which helps her with the Holiday poorness factor. So I am thinking about trying this. I gotta think about it for a little bit though.

So there you go... My first random rants of the New Year!