Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Shit Knockers

Yes, that's what I said. For the past 3 months I've had a one-hundred dollar plus phone bill. I keep thinking it's because I've forgotten to pay the last months or something. I've never actually looked at my usage. It turns out, I've been going over my usage minutes (450) by A LOT! Last month I went over 89 minutes, and was charged $40 more dollars! And I don't even want to tell you about the month before that! So, for all you bitches that say you never hear from me. OBVIOUSLY someone is hearing from me, because I've never hardly ever gotten close to going over my minutes. Not in like 4 years!

So now I'm faced with the dilemma. Just up the minutes to the $100/month plan, or do I try to just keep my minutes down? I checked. I am at 397 and my billing period ends on 10/22. If I do that, no one will be hearing from me this month. But I really don't want to pay another $50 for my phone. Oh the drama!