Yep. You heard me. HOT NAKED MEN. My how I love them so...
For an early birthday treat, my SILs, my cousin and I all headed out to the local casino to see some hot man action. They were called American Storm, and claimed to be the top "man show" act in Vegas. Honestly, I find that hard to believe, but maybe...
It was a lot of fun. My two SILs were a little worried before the show started, but once they got past the first guys act, they loosened up and felt some relief. Even though, they did tense up whenever the guy would jump off stage and go looking for a girl to molest in the audience. They brought several girls up on stage and we were all worried that one of us would get picked. I didn't care too much, because obviously, any reason I get to put my hands all over some hot-rock-hard-ab man, I'm totally going to take it, but I guess some girls are a little more modest than I am. (Imagine that.)
DJ's sister got a lap dance from one of them. He ran her hands down his chest. She didn't really know what to do. Then she said she didn't know what to do with all the oil on her hands, so she just rubbed it in... ha!
I couldn't really get into that guy though because he had a strong resemblance to my friend Kai. No offense to Kai, but he's beaten into my head how nasty he thinks girls are a little too much. (ummm.. did I mention his gayness?) So seeing a guy that looked like my gay friend, taking his cloths off, sort of worried me. All that being said, I sure hope my friend Kai looks like this guy did with no clothes on!
The announcer/stripper came up to me because it was my birthday and talked to me for a while. (OK. I was a little relieved that I didn't get pulled up on stage.) Then, one of the other guys came over later and slimmed me up with all his body oil and gave me a kiss. (On the cheek. Don't freak out.)
Afterwards we headed to the lounge for a free drink. Some of the strippers showed up there afterwards, so that was fun to watch all the drunken girls fall all over them. As if these strippers are really going to have a relationship with any fat girl from Fargo. Seriously.
The announcer/stripper guy gave me his business card. He works at Tao as one of their VIP Marketers. So if anyone wants free tickets to a "Man Show" let me know and I'll give the dude a call! I was a little sad that the guy had a real job on top of stripping. I would have much rather have enjoyed thinking of him as just a piece of meat. But oh well, now I have free show tickets next time I'm in Vegas! Who's gonna meet me there next time?