Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Oh What a Beautiful Morning

It really was a beautiful morning on my drive in today. The countryside was misty with dew and the fog was clearing, giving everything this really peaceful glow. I feel good. My cold is finally gone. My back doesn't hurt. I got enough sleep last night. The baby didn't wake up screaming because her teeth hurt. And a Democrat is back in the white house! What a great morning!

I actually don't care about the Democrat part because I vote based on facts, actions, and who I feel would be the best person for the job. That being said, I'm glad Barack is in. All that being said, I hope he puts his ass to work and isn't all talk.

My radio show played "We will we will Barack you" and spliced in part of his speech last night. (Which I missed because I was asleep expecting the election to take a while to call.) It was super hilarious. But it gave me an idea. Today, I'm going to be fitting in "Barack" as much as I can.

I started out by stopping at Caribou and getting a "Barack-accino". Then I picked up some "Barack-olate" pretzels for treats for my team. And then I came in and my computer won't let me onto the work network. So it's just "Barack". Try it! It's fun! I'm going to try to do this all day long. ...I'll let you know how far I get.

Happy Barack-ensday!