Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Online Parallel Bible

OK. My bible thumping girlfriends (There are two of you.... and I'm not sure about, but that is really into education, so she probably knows already too.) probably already know this, but I just found this super cool website! (PS, I'm testing out a new tool in google where I'm not actually in my blog, but I'm blogging in my blog. So if it doesn't work.. Sorry. I'll fix it when I get home.)

Online Parallel Bible: Weaving God's Word into the Web

Are you wondering if I suddenly got ubber religious or something and that's why I need to reference the bible while at work? No, I'm just my normal level of religiousness, I was just curious as to the difference of being Washed in the Blood and washed in water. -- Kenny Chestney of all people brought me there. --

This site is super cool because it gives you any verse in the bible with a bunch of different bible versions. So you can see the King James version vs the American Standard version and what not. Neeto.

Check it out.