Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Poop

You may have read my "polite" post on my family blog about how I've been sick. Want to know the real kb truth? I've been shitting my brains out for the past 3 days. It started with cold chills and and progressed into, "If i even thought about food, I'd have to run to the bathroom." It was so bad, I stayed home from work for 3 days to hang out near my toilet. It was also so bad, I sat in DJs lap and cried the first night. It got to the point that I was so hungry, I had stomach pains from that, but if I ate anything, I'd also have stomach pains. So I didn't eat for most of 3 days. I had orange juice a couple times (sent me to the bathroom), and on day 2 was able to eat a little thing of yogurt and not have serious punishment for it. There was something else that I ate... ooh yeah. All three nights I had a bowl of popcorn and had no issues. I can't tall you how sick I am/was about wiping my ass. I also can't tell you how happy I was when my poop started to be solid again. ha! Want to know something else that a woman shouldn't talk about? When it did come back as solid, it was ALBINO. Yep. :o I've never seen that before. That must be what happens to it when you have no food in your system whatsoever to speak of.....

Yesterday I returned to work, and had Wendy's for lunch. I had no issues. So I was happy. Last night, I made the family tacos, and took it easy. I ate one, and ate a side salad with not so much dressing. Boring... yes. but at least I didn't crap it out.

One nice thing... I lost 9 pounds. I'm going to try not to eat much salt and keep all that water weight off.