Woo hoo! Getting the hell out of dodge! And it couldn't have come at a better time. The husband is sick, and acting like my second baby. The only thing that's stopping be from having a raging bitch fest at him for thinking he can't do anything "because he's siiiiick" is the fact that I am outta here in two weeks, and that will shirley be payback enough.
I did have to remind him that I've been walking around here with pneumonia for the past 45 days, so he could suck it up and do some dishes or change a diaper.
So if any of you peeps are in the Dallas area, maybe we should plan to hang out? So far, my plan is: Sip n strips with my friend Kai and his boyfriend, a Britney Spears party where I have to dress up like someone in her life, and eating at as many good restaurants as possible. Oh, and shopping!