Friday, October 16, 2009

Fat Pants

I have bought my last pair of fat girl pants. OK. So I didn't lose the 10 pounds I had planned for before my sisters wedding. And I'm still fat. But I did lose 5, (and who cares if it's appeared that I've gained 2 of those back. I am having that monthly girl visit plus I have forgotten to take my water pills the past 4 days. So I'm going to go ahead and assume it's just water weight.) I also started working out to a video every morning for 20 minutes, whereas I had previously been doing sit ups only by myself for 10 minutes each morning. So maybe that is a contributing factor as well.

I found two pairs of my favorite fat girl brand of pants on super clearance for $9.99 each. So my regularly $60 jeans were a super steal! But I decided I'm not buying anymore fat girl cloths. (Granted, there is more room then in my last purchases.) I can't continue to grow my wardrobe with these fat bitch styles.

So consider this my notice.