Monday, November 29, 2004

My Weekend Happenings

I took off from work early on Wednesday so I could get out of the cities before the traffic got too bad. I got home in lightning speed too! It was great! Big D was out in the field working, so I had several hours to sit on the couch and veg by myself. It was nice.

Thursday was pretty uneventful. We went to D's parents house, where we ate, sat around, then ate again. D pissed me off though because he refused to get off his ass, and go to my relatives houses for a little bit. And we all know how I can't stand to do nothing for a long period of time. Especially if it's not in my own home. In my own place, I can do nothing forever, but it's not like I can kick it up at someone elses house and be all relaxed and lounging. So by the end of the 12th hour of sitting on my ass, I was pretty pissed off. I had suggested bowling, going for a walk, going for a drive, going home, going to a movie, playing a game, and he had ignored all of those. And it's not like he didn't know I was trying to get out of there, because he also knows me well enough to know that I can't sit still for that amount of time. So.... Turkey day wound up with me being pissed off at my selfish husband for not even getting off his ass for an hour to go visit my relatives.

Saturday we went to Fargo to attend friends' wedding. That was nice. The reception was at the Best Western in Fargo, where we got a room. During the reception they put champagne bottles on all of our tables, so after the toasts I looked around for left over champagne. We wound up finishing off 3 bottles of champagne! ha! Plus whatever other liquor we were drinking at the time as well. I also discovered another good drink. Fussy Navels. They have peach snapps in them. yummm. Even though after two I don't think my stomache could have taken anymore. Too much acid. They also had the chocolate fountain I really wanted at my wedding! It rocked! The DJ didn't play very good music, it was all disco and old music. which is what I specifically told my DJ not to play. So not many people danced other than the wedding party. After D got drunk we dance to maybe 3 songs.

After the reception a few of us went back to his brothers hotel room to drink the bottle of crown D and I had left over from our wedding. We were up until 4:00am drinking. The security gaurd came to our door twice to shut us up. Dispite my best efforts to pimp out Darin's little sister, they gave us a warning and told us to shut up. Dang it! Pimpin' just doesn't pay like it used to!
At 4:15am, I dragged D's little passed out drunk sister to our hotel room, and went to sleep.
Darin came in later with this jack ass boy named Jed. I suppose your imagination will give you a good enough idea what this peace of crap guy was like. Obviously I was not too fond of him. So I slept with Darin's little sister to ensure that he didn't do anything shady to her in her passed out frame of mind, while he slept with my husband. Not really my idea of a good time, but I'd rather have had it that way than with that scumbag in the same bed as Dawn. So anywhooo.

The next morning, (9:00ish) I wasn't so bad feeling. Basically I was starving to death, and after I got some food in my system I was mainly tired. We decided Crown Royal isn't too bad to get drunk off of since it doesn't cause a headache the next day. :o) Darin and I attempted to shop at the mall in Fargo, but were more like zombies than humans. So we drove home...well, he drove home. I slept. When we finally got home I went straight to bed and woke up 3 hours later at 6:00. Then I got up, drove back to the cities, and went back to bed. And here I am today! Tired, not wanting to work, and really loving cold moist water!