Monday, November 08, 2004

The Nerd That I Am

So, I was in an all day meeting on Friday. In this meeting, I pretty much contributed nothing. So what did I do? I wrote a note to my hubby. Just like High School! When I was finished with the note. I was still feeling like in High School, and started to doodle. I wrote, "I "heart" -you know, the heart symbol, not the word- Darin Anderson on the bottom of a sheet I was taking notes on.

Just now, I went in to talk to my buyer, and handed her the page. She saw it and goes, "What a dork you are." Points to my doodle. I started laughing so hard! I totally forgot about it. It's a good thing that I do retarded stuff like that all the time, so I'm used to it. I don't think I even get imbarrassed anymore.

Ahhhh.... Yes, I love my husband. And I am a nerd about it. But hey! It took up time in a really really REALLY long meeting!