Monday, February 14, 2005

How Sweet is my Husband?

About 2 1/5 weeks ago I started acting like a psycho bitch from hell. For some reason, I found pretty much anything to fight with my husband about. Of course, it wasn't all me being psycho, but I realize that most of it really was me. Sometimes, he does things that are just anoying, and rude and after a few of those build up, I just get sick of it. Anyway. This was a particularly long timespan of me not liking anything he did. There are many reason's for this, but for the topic of this particular blog I am not going to get into it. Gary Spivey, a quack psychic from the radio said that about the time I started acting psycho was when he saw an unprecidented number of "psycho demons" come to earth, and they are effecting many people. So I am going to chaulk it up to that. Psycho Demons made me do it. Anyway. Somehow the spell was broken, and I came home one day, and actually enjoyed his company again. Ever since, things have been back to normal. So.... For about a week now. Because of all of this, I wasn't expecting anything cute or kind for the big V-day. Besides, I don't really like the idea of doing something special on this day anyway. So I doubly didn't expect anything from him.

So this morning, I am leaving the house, and I hand him my card to him. He kisses me, and we exchange our somewhat usual, mushy routine. I then arrive at work, and begin my day. He calls me at about 8:45 to see if "I found my gift that he left for me in my car". My response, "No. Where is it? I didn't see anything." "Well, it's pretty obvious, I'm not sure how you could miss it." So I go out to my car, and he had come to my office, and put a plant in my drivers side seat. It was the cutest thing ever! I totally was feeling bad, "how could I not notice something in my car if he says it's obvious?" So that was a pretty cool thing to start my day out with. After the crappy beeeotch I've been I totally wouldn't deserve a pile of poop in my car. OK. Maybe I do deserve a pile of poop in my car.

But anyway... Isn't he wonderful? I'm so lucky.