I just read my friend Chico's Blog, and now I feel like a big fat loser. I miss my friends in Fort Worth a lot. I haven't talked to many of them in depth. With the exception of Cesar, who I don't talk to enough either. I thought I was getting better and liking it out here, but after I read Chico's blog, I realized what a boring person I've become. I don't do anything unless it is with Darin anymore, and even then all we do is go to movies or rent a movie. No drinking is involved, because he never wants to go out. I haven't gone to any work happy hours lately because the last one that was supposed to be a big bash was for two guys that were leaving and that was scheduled for the Friday of my Granpa's funeral. So obviously I couldn't go. waaaahhhh! Apparently I missed a good one too.
I really want to take a trip out of here, like I used to in Fort Worth. I used to go with a friend or two to Austin, or whereever, and it was fun. Now I don't do anything but go back and forth to Wheaton. When did my life go so wrong?!