To my surprise, several people have noticed that I haven't written anything new in a while. I totally thought no one read my blog anymore. ;o) I haven't written in a while, because I usually write on my lunch hour, or when I have down time at work. Well, work has been really crazy lately.
Tuesday I was called into an all day Styleout meeting, which consists of all the buyers talking about their 3rd quarter products. The District managers and some other big wigs come in and we discuss the new lines. Which is all good and dandy had I not had a million other things to be working on.
Wednesday, we had a deadline that our Planner missed (Monday Deadline) however, she called in "sick". So I "volunteered" to work on the Planner issues. I actually was very willing to help, and made sure not to complain, or bitch, because I really want them to see that a. I am a team player, b. I am a hard worker, c. I'm dedicated to the Company, d. I get sheeeot done!
So I didn't leave work until 6:30 last night. For those of you that don't know. I come in at 7:30am, and usually leave at 4:30pm. Yesterday, just my luck. I even came in early. So I was here for a long ass time today!
It's supposed to snow about 6-7 inches tonight. Which is a little weird because it's actually nice and warm out right now. Go figure? It does make me happy to know that my friends and family in Albuquerque have already suffered through this fabulous cold spurt. For once it's not just this miserable state that's getting it. This makes me happy! :o)