Wednesday, March 02, 2005

My Sister and the Funeral

So I was just telling someone about my crappy sister. Some of you know that my sister isn't a very good person, and that about a 2 years ago I decided to just stop letting her into my life. Which, to some people that don't know the full life story, make me look like a bitch since my sister loves to spin things into her favor. But I finally didn't care anymore, and needed to just let her go in order for her to stop hurting me. Anyway.... Here is a something that shows how much her skew of reality is. In the guest book for the memorial, she signed her name with little hearts around it. You know. heart Jane "bitch" doe heart. In a book for a Memorial. When I went to sign my name, I was like, "What the hell? Is she retarded or what?" But that just goes to show you a little about how my sister is. If your a fan of the Apprentice, she's pretty much like Omarosa. How she says one thing, then turns around and tries to say you said it, but in reality you didn't, and who cares if you have proof because in her weird messed up mind what she says is true. Plus how Omarosa thinks she's secretly loved, and a good person, but in reality no one likes her and everyone is anoyed with her.