I am the proud new owner of a Lateral Thigh Trainer. I have watched the infomercial for this thing several times and each time I think, "it's compact, it probably does what I want it to do, it's small enough to fit under my bed, I can move it back and forth from the living room to the bedroom. Heck! Why not buy it?!"
A few days ago I went to good ole' Walmart, and found the first version of this machine for $60. But it didn't offer the video workout with it, so I decided I might as well order the newest one, with all the bells and whistles!
So I can't wait until I get it! They say it takes 4-6 weeks for delivery. :o( I'm going to be eagerly waiting it's appearance.
I'm also thinking about buying "Core Secrets" with Brook Burk. I figure if she doesn't motivate me to work out and stop eating, then no one will. She's so hot.