Monday, December 10, 2007

OMG!

I'm totally shitting my pants right now. We got our bonus' today and I got the FULL AMOUNT of my bonus!!!!! Woo hooo!!!! I'm scared to open my envelope though because I don't want to be sad when I see the amount of taxes that have been taken out. They take like 30% for gift taxes. Bastard government! So I'm going to just be happy that I have money for the moment, and not open it until I get home.

I can't believe it though! I got it all!!! I must be loved over here. And none of the prorated crap like stupid wilsons either.

I can't wait! I've got big plans! Pay off a credit card bill that just decided to bend me over with a 25% APR, then pay off a loan I've almost got paid off, buy christmas gifts, and then buy stuff for me and baby. Woo hoo!