Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Crap Day

What a week this is cracking up to be.  My daycare provider's father-in-law passed away.  Therefore, she is closed until Thursday.  Luckily, my MIL was able to watch the babe on Monday, Tuesday I worked 7:00 to 12:00 then came home to relieve the hubby so he could go get some harvesting done.  Today, I had to be at work to deal with some fancy pants that was in the office.  OK.  He's not a fancy pants.  I actually like him for the most part. Mainly because a lot of the "arguments" that I've been having with my manger about making changes to the site to move it in the right direction were just were just validated.  So I'm pretty happy.  Basically, had I been able to make the changes I wanted to make before I went out on maternity leave, this big wig guy would have came in and said, "Hey, this is great, you're doing this right."  Instead he said, "yeah, you should really do it this way."  My heart skipped a beat, and it was hard not to point at my boss and say, "Hell yeah!  How do you like them apples beotch!?"  And then maybe add in one of those, "Never doubt me again."  Instead.  I politely said thank you for your input, and quitely wrote some notes which I then highlighted.  Tee hee hee.  That shit's gettin' changed ASAP!