Monday, October 06, 2008
High Baby?
Does amoxicillian contain caffeine? Because I swear it does. My baby is on the stuff, and the last two nights, getting her to sleep have been quite the challenge. Tonight she was so tired that she just layed on the floor looking at me, as if to tell me, "OK. Take me to bed." So I got her bottle and we went through our same routine. Only this time, she sucked and sucked and sucked until the bottle was finished. Then she was still wide awake. She was very squirmy and I finally had to set her down. I held her up by her writs while she looked at me and giggled. The she tried to suck on my knee. More giggles and grins, and more sucking of my knee. I think my baby is high. Is that possible? The drug facts sheet says nothing.