Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Getting a Kick Out of This

This is funny. My boss, has asked me for the past two days, how to do some stuff. Isn't that funny? I have only been here what? 2 1/2 months, and I'm showing her how to do stuff? I must say though. I think the learning curve here isn't so bad. I think I will soon know pretty much all there is to know about these systems, and will then be able to concentrate on how to make my departments better sellers. I am hoping anyway. If we make plan we get bonus money. If we exceed plan we get more bonus money. So I want to exceed so I can make up for some of the bills I've got. I've been fantasizing. If I only got $1000 I could pay off two dept store credit cards, or 1/3 of one of my visa cards. That would rock!

I've got a date tomorrow. With my friend Gretchen. This will be the first time that I hang out with a "friend" since moving out here on July 6th. We are going to walk her dog, then go get food, then go to Pier 1 to see what is out. We also are going to try to talk to the manager and see if we can weesle our way in to working Mon-Thursday nights. That way we can still feel like we work for the greatest company on earth. Yes you heard me right. With all the things that everyone thinks suck about P1. We have decided that it has spoiled us, because the grasss is not greener on the other side. It's not even the same shade. It's a lot paler.