Wednesday, September 29, 2004

JG and JJ

Last night I had the most fabulous dream I could ever have!

I dreamt that I won a meet and greet with Jeff Gordon. He showed up at my house with Jimmy Johnson, and they were both so into me, and my knowledge of their carreers. (They didn't find it creepy at all. ;o) So I was showing Jimmy around my house and telling him about how much I love his racing style, and that I knew he was going to be good his rookie year, and have been a fan ever since when he picks me up and gives me this huge hug and says, "I won last week!" I'm like, "I know". Your so fabulous. And then I don't know if he tried to make out with me or not because by this time I was starting to wake up. But I'd like to think he, Jeff and I had a threesome. ha! No really. I don't know what happened next. But it was so great to wake up thinking about it. Weeeee. I love good dreams.