So it's very nice for me to know exactly what everyone is getting for Christmas this year. The problem is, I ran out of money. I'm sure some of you have heard me complain that even though I am making more money, more of my money is being sucked out by the government up here because of State Taxes, and plus my higher rent, and new car payment... The thing is, I was just starting to feel on top of things again, and now Christmas is upon me. Luckily, I get to share the gift giving cost/burden with my husband, so I will at least be getting reimbursed 1/2 of all money spent. But that doesn't help me at the current situation. I am literally out of money. I still have to buy postage, and stationary for our Christmas Cards and get them sent out pronto. Plus, I have to finish purchasing the rest of the gifts. (Even though I know what and where to go to get them.) I will be very thankful when this season is over with, so I can get back to being on track with things! In two weeks we'll be in Albuquerque where I'm sure I'll drop whatever I haven't already on gas money (Thanks to my husband wanting to drive) on restaurants and clubs in an attempt to hang out with my good friends over the holidays. Why does the world have to revolve around money? Why can't we pay only for the things that are bad for us like, cigarettes and booze, and all else is free to us? Wouldn't that be grand? I think yes!