This weekend I got a refund check for my rent. Finally! Something awesome about this state! Woo hoo! So what I was lacking in tax refunds, was made up for in rent refunds. woo hoo!
So I made a much needed trip to Walmart to stock up on all the essentials. And what do I see on the shelf? Trim Spa. I have been considering trying it, since they did help to turn Anna Nicole Smiths lard ass into a pretty decent looking body. But I was not sure. So I turned around the corner, and they had these 1 day samples for $1.74. So I bought two! So today and tomorrow I am going to try them out as directed, and see how they make me feel. If they don't freak me out, then I'll buy a bottle. I think this is a good plan. They are made of all natural material, so they shouldn't be too bad. Basically what I'm looking for is something that is going to help boost my motabolism. And if these do that then perfect! They say they help to surpress your appetite too, so that can't be too bad either! Wish me luck. I hope I'm not all wired up like I was when I did Metabolife.