Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Updates

Trim Spa:
Trim spa seems to be working good, it's only been 2 days but what I think it does is takes your appetite away. I haven't had any desire to eat at all. So I wind up eating because I have to, not because food sounds good. Which is what I really need help on! I love food! It doesn't make you feel weird like Metabolife does. Your not all hopped up on cafeine and stuff. It just makes you not hungry, and takes the "munchies" away. Last night I ran around looking for something until 8:00pm (5-8 to be exact) and when I got home I wasn't even hungary yet. So I had a handful of Cashews (cashews are good to eat because they take longer to digest, so you actually burn them off, instead of store them as fat), and then a thing of string cheeze. I woke up this morning, was a little hungry, but when I made my usual scrambled egg in the microwave, I wasn't craving anything afterward like usual. I'm only taking 1 in the morning, 1 in the afternoon, and one in the evening. They reccomend 2 in the mornings. So! So far so good! I think I'll buy a bottle and see what happens.

Job:
Well, I didn't get it. But it's ok because the girl that did, I totally love, and she's going to be awesome! I got really good feedback from one of the managers that interviewed me. Basically, that I was a strong candidate, and it pretty much came down to me or her. So I'm happy. Plus, the manager that interviewed me told me that when another position opens, I'd definately get it. So that was good to hear. I totally love that she told me that, it makes me feel like I really am ready to move into a more challenging roll. She also said, "I see that you'll be in a Planner Position soon." Which I'm starting to wonder if that was sort of a "heads up" comment??? I guess time will tell now won't it?

Husband:
He's back in Wheaton, starting to chisel plow or "dig" as the seasoned farmers call it. Which basically is what they usually do at the end of the harvest season, but since things were too wet last year, they had to do it this year before they start to seed. So he's off in his farmer world, while I'm here in my Corporate world. I love the Corporate world by the way. I don't know how I'm going to do without it when I have to move to suburbanite land.