I think I could make a guest appearance on Kirsti Alley's show Fat Actress. I'm getting so fat, and no matter how much I watch what I eat, I'm still a lard ass!!!! I want to try joining one of those places like Weight Watchers or LA Weight Loss, but I am too poor! This is also the reason for me not belonging to any gym around here! All that stuff is just too expensive!
For a while I was walking, so at least I was maintaining my weight. But I have been so exhausted after work, or too busy, that I haven't really stayed up on it. Today, I put on a silk shirt that I used to love, and my fat rolls were so big, it was no longer flattering! Eeek! So, as of today, I'm back on phase 1 of the SB diet. No fun food for me! I have to lose 30 pounds, and I'm going to do it the old fashioned way. Just don't eat! No food, and when I do eat food, I should purge it!