Today, I am wearing a skirt. This usually is not a big deal, because I used to wear them all the time, then I got fatter, and didn't fit into them. Plus it's cold out here, and who wants their poor little legs exposed to freezing temperatures?! The big deal is, I haven't wore a skirt in months. Literally, months! I have been wearing jeans to work. (My office is very casual, I could come in my Pj's if I wanted to, but I don't because I want to look professional and pretty. I'm not pretty in my Pj's. Unless they are sexy ones. Then I am. Of course!) So I am wearing a cute cordoroy skirt, and a cute top, and something other than boots, and no one has complimented me.
Which has gotten me thinking.... Maybe I look like crap? I mean, usually if a person looks nicer than normal, people notice. So maybe wearing a skirt doesn't make me look better? Oh well though. I want to start dressing nice to work again. So by golly! I'm going to do it!