My friend just emailed me the funniest thing that happened to her today on the way to work. I had to share it because most of my friends that read my blog are from Texas, or at least down south and understand this somewhat common occurance. Well, maybe not this exact occurance, but at least my Texan friends will be able to relate to the common occurance of a random cow or bull running lose on the road.
"So a bull got loose from the stock yard this morning and was jogging
over to where I was walking so I had to run into the building this morning.
Guys from the stockyard were driving around yelling at it and trying to
catch it.
My boss forgot to warn me that this happens from time to time.
What a great way to start the day!"
Then later...
"My boss said that they shot the bull out in the open. Poor guy. I'll be
thinking of him when I eat my roast tonight! ...I'll have a moment of silence before I eat his cousin! ...I guess the cops came and shot him. As long as it wasn't by my car, I don't
care."
I am still laughing. My friend is Vietnamese. So I can see this cute little Vietnamese running for her life into the building! ha ha ha! I can see her now!
Poor Bull!