Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Sex in the City

I totally had a Carrie moment (ironic aint it? That my name is already Kerry). I finally took in my 3 pairs of shoes to the Cobbler to get fixed. One pair, was my favorite pair, which I've only worn twice. TWICE! The guy told me he could make 2 pairs look just like new, but the BCBG shoes, my favorite pair, he said, "all done. nothing I can do, throw them out."

What? Throw them out? They are my favorite. I can't throw them out! But what I am I going to do with a pair of shoes with one broken stilletto? I can't wear them, but I just can't seem to throw them out. I think I'll look online and see if BCBG has some sort of policy to fix their shoes. That's what I did with my Kenneth Cole Handbag. They fixed it for me, and mailed it back to me!