Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Skirt Day!

I am wearing a skirt.  I can't remember the last time I wore a skirt.  Apparently, I'm known for wearing skirts because my friends that have known me for a while have mentioned throughout the years how I wear skirts often.  Who knew?  I guess if you looked in my closet, you'd definitely think that was true.  However, I haven't wore many skirts since I moved to this iceberg of a state.  Now that I've lost 10 pounds, I decided to shave the trees off my legs (I've been growing them for extra warmth in the winter) and slap on a skirt.  Although a lot of them don't fit me anymore/yet, I found one that does, and I have to say, I look cute.  :o)  I then weighed myself in it, to make sure that it wasn't going to set me over my last weeks weight when I weigh in this morning.  Should be good to go!  I'm even wearing a sleeveless top, even though I have a sweater handy for when I get cold.  Which is about now.
 
I also found an amazing new razor.  I bought the Venus Breeze razor the other day.  It has shave gel around the razor blades.  I thought for sure this was going to suck, but I needed a new razor, it was on sale, and I figured I could buy different razor heads for it when I was done with the ones that came with it.  Well, this morning was HEAVEN!.  Normally, I have to lather up the shave cream to make sure I don't get razor burn (I have sensitive skin.  It sucks.)  But today I just grabbed the razor and started shaving.  LOVED it!  Loved it!  My legs were so smooth when I dried myself off.  I just want to rub up against them today.  (but I won't because I might start chirping like a cricket.) I don't know how long this gel crap is going to stay on the razor, but for now, I think I found my newest favorite thing.