There are some cute wittle kitty pictures hanging in our break room. They have the brightest blue eyes. It's very tempting for me to get one. (Some lady is giving them away.) DJ thinks I should get a cat rather than a dog because of my need for cuddling, but I think I'd rather have a dog that I can walk, and play ball with. And take fishing and all that jazz too.
I got a free recliner this weekend! And it's not ugly either. Gotta love that! We've been looking for a chair for the living room for a while. I actually want a nice leather arm chair and ottoman, but because I have this husband, I have to compromise. He wants something comfortable that he can recline in. So I decided I could settle for a recliner so long as it's not terribly horrible. I found a couple cute ones that are a beige colored suede that would go well with my purple velvet couch. But then this weekend, one of his uncles told us he had one that we could have that has hardly been used. So I politely said we could look at it. (Totally thinking, Ummm... no because it's going to be huge and ugly.) It wasn't. It's a smaller size recliner, a solid light brown color. Not something I'd pay for, but it does look barely used, and it's free. So I'll put up with it in my house for a while. If I get sick of it, I can always re-upholster it right? Right.