Guess what gang? My dad told me this morning that they had to put his dog down. That happened a lot sooner than I expected. And the worse thing is, I already can't think about dead pets without crying like someone just stole my favorite barbie out of the sandbox on the playground at recess(That would make me cry a lot). So what do I do? My dad is likely on verge of his own breakdown, so neither of us will be very stable. So I think I'm going to wait a day or two before calling him.
DJ has said to me a couple times about how I need a cuddly creature around. I told him if it's anything other than him, I don't want it. I'm a little worried he's going to show up with something warm and fuzzy. I hope not. I want some time by myself. The only thing I think I might want, is a couple of fish. If those things croak, I won't care.