Monday, May 21, 2007

Weekend Update

I came to one conclusion this weekend. I really enjoy partying with my cousins. One cousin is so much fun once he's drunk, I can get him to dance with me. And he's a good dancer. We do the flips and turns and everything. He's "too cool" do do it when he's sober. He's probably the only guy who could flip me since I'm the size of a small dinosaur. (FYI: He's the size of a Medium dinosaur. If we're using that analogy.) Then, another one of my cousin's husband who usually comes across as a big cocky SOB, I like him when he's sober just because we can pick on each other and have fun. The more drunk he gets the louder he gets. (I've heard I do this as well, but he REALLY gets loud.) Plus, word on the street is that he likes no one. However, he likes me. Some days, my cousin won't be able to get him to come out until she says I'll be there. Then he goes. So the guy can't be all bad if I'm the light of his life right? My other cousin, (Who is the first cousin's brother, and the size of a large dinosaur) is also a lot of fun, and when he gets drunk he's usually good for a free couple rounds of drinks. :o) Then I have a lot of other cousins that I ran around and had fun with all weekend. My BIL was even fun. He's not so much fun when he gets drunk because he's a sloppy drunk, but when he's right in the middle between drunk and waisted, he's usually good for some fun. He's a terrible dancer but he tries. It's very funny to watch. Good cheap entertainment. I was also pretty impressed with my prego SIL. She hung out with us for most of the evening. I don't know if I could stand a bunch of drunk people if I was sober. But she seemed to be having a pretty good time.

On other family fronts, my sister was surprisingly not too bad. But then again, I made sure not to be around her too much too. Most annoying comment all week, "My dogs aren't that bad." While one was chasing a poor little puppy around, another was chewing on a chair, and the other was crossing in front of her feet and tripping her. You weren't there, but it was pretty classic, "My sister is oblivious to the world around her" moment. She brought those stupid dogs everywhere. I could bitch about this for hours so to make you understand the true depth of the issue, but I won't. But believe me, at the end of it all, you'd be agreeing with me that she's clueless about anyone or thing other than herself. Right down to her poor boyfriend. I found him sitting at a table by himself several times throughout the evening while she disappeared to go check on the dogs. (Yes, that's right, she can't even leave them alone somewhere for the evening.) I had to keep sending people over to talk to him, or bringing him over to whatever group looked like they were having the most fun. I have to say, he's not as much fun as he used to be. She's definitely sucked most of the life out of him. Poor guy.