That's exactly the amount of time left until I pick Kai up at the airport. Whoo Hoo! I have no idea why the butterfly on my ticker hasn't moved, but I haven't had time to look into it either.
We have an itinerary and everything. I can't wait! It's going to be a tiring weekend, but it's going to be so much fun! On the agenda:
Shopping Shopping Shopping! Plus some clubbing, eating, drinking, and some outdoor things too. The weather should be pretty good for most of the weekend, so that should work well too!
I can't wait! I'm taking a half day tomorrow so I can get to the cities in time. Woo hoo!
I'm totally broke right now, so I'm going to have to do some rearranging of money on my credit cards. Shhhh... Don't tell my husband. Actually, he just bought himself a new four wheeler, so go ahead and tell him! He owes me at least half the value of that four wheeler in things I like for me anyway!