Woah nelly! I have been so crazy busy at my work these days. We've kicked off a new project that involves developing a whole new website. Want to know my role? Well, I am the Project Manager. Which means, I get to hear everyone's bitches and moans, try to keep the rumors from running rampant and stressing out the team more than they need to be, make sure we are all on track, as well as scheduling guest speakers involved in the project. It is consuming ALL of my time at work. ALL of it. I have done nothing but organize, schedule, put out fires for this project since it launched. I haven't had a chance to work on any of my other projects that are just as important.
So basically, don't count on hearing from me much during the day. Either on my blog, or through emails. I've got something like 175 unread emails and about another 50 or so that are in my to do folder just waiting for me to love on them. My poor emails. They are so neglected.
On another note. I have been seeing Yorkies a lot lately, and they are SOOOOOOO Cute! If they weren't $1,200 or more. I totally would get one. I'd get a Yorkie and a Sheltie. Just look how cute these tiny babes are! (They only get to be about 4 pounds.)
Shelites:

Let's play a game! There is something that these dogs have in common that I realized is the number one reason why I love them so much. (The thing that makes the so darn cute.) Can you guess what it is? If you guess right, I'll send you a free bottle of your favorite supplement. ha! OK. Maybe I'll come up with something better than that.
PS. I am so sick of Paul McCartney. I hate his new commercial for iTunes. Screw you Paul! Your old, your boring, and you just need to do what other old and boring people do. Why don't you go shuffle boarding or something?

