I had a very good day. Not to crazy at work, nice weather, blah blah blah. Then I went to my second job. All was well there too. I made my sales goal, and got out of their in good time.
Headed to my car.
Got in car.
Car no start.
"WTF?!"
I was not a happy camper. After trying to start it five or six times, I decided to walk back into the building to try and call a cab. During my time of trying to start my car, I thought back to all the times Lilagirl and I had troubles with her car. I swear, she had 3 cars in one year of high school and all of them died with starter issues. We spent many an hour in parking lots pissed off at her cars. So I sat there thinking of all the things that were wrong with her cars to try to figure out the problem with mine. Then I decided, "Screw it. I'm a girl. I'm calling a taxi."
Turns out, some lady gave me a ride home. So my crappy car is sitting at the mall. DJ said he'd bring me up one of the crappy cars he has and take my car home with him to work on or have worked on. Which makes me happy even though it's a pain in the ass. But at least he's not making me tow my car to some expensive dealer here in town.
I'm going to run over there at lunch and see if it miraculously starts. DJ thinks it might be an issue with my computer going haywire. Figures. Damn computers! Down with Computers! Oh wait, I take that back because if that happened, I'd be out of a job....