Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Premiere Week

Is anyone excited about Premier Week?!  I am!  I haven't watched much TV in the past few months, and I totally forgot about the good shows that are out there.  What are you planning to watch?  Here is what I plan to watch, although I missed last nights premier's because I was at the hospital.  (More on that later.)
 
Shows I'll be repeating
Two & a Half Men (Mon. 8:00 CBS).  OK.  This is more a DJ pick.  I watch it because it's on, but it's actually sort of funny.
 
Rules of Engagement (Mon. 8:30 CBS).  This show was super hilarious when it was on for a couple weeks back in the day.  So hopefully it will stay that way.
 
Earl (Thur. 7:00 NBC). I might be checking out of this one this season.  But I was a fan last season.
 
The Office (Thur. 7:30 NBC).  A must watch for anyone who works in an office!
 
Grey's Anatomy (Thur. 8:00 ABC).  Of course! Don't even need to say anything more.
 
Nip Tuck (Fridays? ).  I can't for the life of me, figure out when this show finally returns to the air waves.  But I can't miss it!  I think it's going to be a great season!  The boys are starting over in LA.
 
Shows I'll be checking out
Dirty Sexy Money (Wed. 9:00 ABC).  Could be interesting.  It also has a drugged up Baldwin in it.  How could it go wrong?
 
Private Practice (Wed. 8:00 ABC). Wasn't too impressed with the spin off after Grey's, but I'll try to be loyal and remain optimistic.
    Bionic Woman (Wed 8:00 NBC).  Interests me, but don't think I'll be watching regularly.  But I'll try and tune in to the first show during commercial breaks.  (I think I need a Tivo).
 
Damages (Thur 9:00 FX).  I hear this was really good. So I'm curious.  I'm going to try to remember when it's on so I can check it out.
 
Some other show.  I keep seeing previews of some show that is supposed to be the male version of Sex and the City.  As soon as I remember what that is, I think I'll tune in.  If I get to see as much D$ck and ass, as we "got" to see of t$ts and ass on SAC it should be a good show!
 
 
Shows that are on too late for me, but I'd love to watch them if I wasn't so old and had to go to bed
Jimmy Kimmell Live
Conan OBrian