Friday, July 16, 2004

I hate my sister

Everyone wonders why I hate my sister.  "Why are you so mean to her?" they ask.  The truth is, anyone who knows me, and has met my sister, soon figures out why I don't bother with her.
Here's a recent list of grievances
1.  She wears ivory on my wedding day.  - Tacky
2.  Her obtrusive boyfriend insults my photographer while standing right behind her.  -who the hell does he think he and his uni-brow are anyway?!  He's no frikin' professional photographer.
3.  Her and her boyfriend publish their photos of my personal wedding day on their site without asking if Darin or I am ok with it.
4.  Then, she decides to distribute these photos to anyone who asks for them, again, without asking me, so now she has ruined my ability to show my relatives myself the photos of my wedding.  As well as allowing them to print whatever photos they wish, so if I choose to give them a photo as a gift, it is highly possible they already have it printed and framed themselves.  Therefore making my gift pretty crappy.
5.  She emails me and tells me I should thank her for all she's done.
6.  I email her back and tell her I haven't thanked her because it was all done without my permission, and even though she thought it was a good idea, it was her idea, and done for her proposes in mind.  Not mine.  So that is why I haven't thanked her.
7.  She emails me back and tells me she has taken down the photos because it is clear that I don't want them up.  - proving my point in the first place.  She doesn't ever bother to ask what someone else would like.
 
Of course this is the short of it.  There are better details.  But I won't bore you with my rant.  I hate her. I wish she would fall off the face of the earth.  Not die, because she'd haunt me and try to do bad things to me in her afterlife.  I just want her to be locked in a tiny cell somewhere.  Think that's possible?  I don't think it's too much to ask for my sanity.