So I'm driving to work this morning (takes me 10 minutes... 15 tops). Sitting at a light when I think I see smoke coming out of Darin's 1980 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme. (His baby..If the way he treats this car is in any way an indicator as to how he is going to handle our children, I will definately have NOTHING to worry about!)
So I'm like, "crap". I'm supposed to drive to Wheaton tonight after work. (3 hour drive)
So I pull into my work parking lot. I don't see any smoke coming out of the hood. So this is good right?
I pop the hood. Nothing.
I get out and notice there is water running down the wheel well, and it's making a puddle.
I can't open the hood because Darin usually has to do this "McGiver" move to open it, and apparently I don't have the magic touch. So I say screw it and I go into the building to call my husband. I figure I can turn into a typical GIRL. he he he. Let the MAN figure out what the hell is wrong! Go girl power!
So I go out there with my cell phone later, and there seems to be nothing wrong. He made me check a million and one things. Nothing of which had a problem. So I must have pulled another GIRL move and imagined the smoke.
Whatever.
If this car dies while I'm driving to Wheaton, I'm going to be pissed! Pissed as Hell!
I'll let you know how it turns out.