I came up with a new diet strategy. Today I am wearing a new pair of pants. I have a couple "special care" actions that I take when I buy new pants.
1. They fit so nice I don't want to stretch them out in the waistline. So I suck in my gut most of the day to hopefully prevent this. Therefore, strengthening my abs (aka a workout).
2. They are straight legs, so I can feel my fat thighs all squished and trying to bust the seems when I sit for long periods of time(aka more workout). This makes me get up more and move around in an attempt to preserve the new pants. Plus, it keeps me consious of my fattness, therefore making me want to do something about it so I don't ruin my new pants.
3. Since they fit perfectly, which usually means a little snug in the waist, it keeps me from over eating at lunch so as to avoid the #1 issue and that is stretching out the waistline. Plus, I am going to divert back to my strategy listed in #1 after I eat to prevent this. And if I over ate, that would be quite difficult to do! Which then again would remind me of how fat I am, which then again, makes me want to do something about it!
So you see here. The key to good weight loss is to wear new pants! It creates it's own dietetic circle! It's great! I think I should write a book about it!