After all of that....
So I have spent 5 days going back and forth on which car to buy. The black Pontiac Grand Am, or the Silver Monte Carlo. I've made a decision, then changed my mind. Then did it again, and again, and again....
So we finally decided we are going for the Monte. It's a nicer car for the same price. And who cares about the mileage b/c I am not going to have it forever. So that was my final decision.
I heard from the dealer this morning. They can't make the deal go through b/c they think my debt to income ratio is too high and I'd be overextending myself. So basically. I'd need a cosigner. Which I think is weird since a different dealer approved me for the same exact amount! Whatever.
So now I'm getting the Pontiac.
I can hear Cesar's shouts of joy as I write this. He now can be seen in my car, and I don't have to get a rental when he comes out.