OK. Maybe not a professional. Just yet, but I think I'm pretty good at it. :o) We went fishing yesterday and I was the first person to catch anything. Go me! I caught 2 18" Bass, plus 3 Croppy, and 2 Sunfish. Woo hoo! It was so much fun.. Who would have thought that I would enjoy fishing so much??? I can't wait to get my dad down here so we can fish together. I bet he'll be surprised to hear me have so much fun fishing.
The sun actually came out yesterday, and to my surprise, for a little while on the boat there, I actually was standing in a tank top! It was great! To those that don't read all my blogs. The weather here has been shitty! (Read my last blog)
Friday: I got to the big W at about 9:00. I told D that I wanted to go out because I looked cute. Yes, I was cute, and I'm not ashamed to point this out for myself. So we went out to the local "liquor store" because they don't call them bars out here. It was fun. We talked to a couple that were an old classmates of mine parents. They bought us drinks. So that was nice since I've been quite poor the past couple weeks. Then my cousin showed up. His friend tried to hit on me while D was in the bathroom. It was a little funny, but fun at the same time. At least I'm not dead to the world now that I'm married.
Saturday: Raining again... So we went to a neighboring town where D bought me some flowers to plant in the flower beds around the house. D tried to run my car out of gas by first not filling up my tank before we set out, even though it was less the 1/4 tank, and then taking a road he was not very familiar with to return home on. I think we were on fumes when we finally came upon a small town with one gas pump. We drove 26 miles with the empty light on! I was about ready to shit my pants. But actuall, I handled it quite well. He'll even tell you I did! Really, I didn't freak out, or yell at him or anything. he he he. Then in between rain spurts we dug up the beds and planted. It was pretty fun. I got to play with the high powered tools that D brought over. You know... Because no "man" can do anything without at least one power tool being involved.
So now that ugly house looks a little cuter.
Sunday: We went to the lake. It was of course, raining. But once we got there it cleared up, and it was quite nice.
Monday: We went fishing! And of course, you all know the short version of that story already.