Monday, May 02, 2005

Summer Was Fun, but now Back to the Winter

Well, Summer has come and gone already in the FABULOUS state of Minnesota.
This weekend was the worst weekend I've seen yet in this place. I really hate to be so negative about one area, but it's really hard not to be negative when weird crap like this keeps happening.

This weekend, it snowed. That's right. I said SNOWED! It's May 1st, and it's still fricking snowing here!!!!!!! On both Saturday and Sunday, it went from bright outside and windy, to pitch dark and blizardy all throughout the day. So at one time you'd have sun, then 15 minutes later you'd have this dark gloomy scarey blilzard-like conditions out. What the hell is going on with this state?! So I spent most of my weekend indoors wishing I was in a warmer climate so I could be more active. I had the heat cranked and hung out on the couch with a blanket over me for most of the weekend.

I'm sure all my friend in TX and NM are reading this and thinking back at their fabulous warm outdoors activities and thinking about how strange it must be to live anywhere else than their fabulous states. While I'm in some sort of hell! Oh yeah, I got my wonderful man, but at this point, how much does that really matter if I don't get any sunshine?! I'm so offcolor it's not even funny. I'm almost the color of silly putty. I desperately need my vitamin E in the form of Sunshine and sunbathing. Why oh why God?! Why or WHY?!!!!! Please, just make it warm enough for me to be outside, and for me to have some sunshine!!!!!!