Friday, November 18, 2005
Bank Fees
I'm so tired of Bank Fees. I realize that it's my fault for not always balancing my checkbook, therefore occassionally having overdraft fees, but this last fee has my hide chapped! I forgot about a couple checks that I had out, and therefore had one overdraft. As a result the bank charged me $33. Usually when this happnens they pay the check. This time, they returned the check, and charged me an addtional "returned check fee" of $30!!!! WHAT!!!! My paycheck goes in automatically, so I'm not sure why they wouldn't just pay the check like normal. So that first pisses me off. Then the fact that they charged me $63 for it! Now, if a person doesn't have any money in their account, how is it going to help them if they have a fee of $63 on top of the bill they have to pay?!!!!!! Grrrrr!!!! I hate banks!