Sound like fun? Did I get your attention?
My husband just called me and told me he attended this annual shin-dig over at his neighbors house. Apparently, they have a party every year after he castrate his bulls. So they fry up the tasty viddles and have an excuse for a party (otherwise known as Rocky Mountain Oysters). As gross as I think this is, I'm OK with it. Because I guess they are edible. I just wouldn't eat them. YULK. But I am more disturbed than a Man would eat another Male part. My dad wouldn't even get his dog fixed because he thought it was cruel and unusual punishment. I just don't know how a guy could do that to another guy. Even if that other guy is a stupid bull.
Side note: Did you people realize how dumb cows and bulls are? They are really dumb. I feel no guilt eating meat after learning how dumb they are. I truly believe that God created this creature for the sole purpose of supporting human life.