Grrrr!!!!!!!!!
There is a stupid chick here at work, and whenever I am talking to one of my FRIENDS she chimes in with whatever stupidness she deems necessary. Usually it is tolerable because I just ignore her. But lately she has picked up the ever so much more annoying habit of chiming in, "What? What are you talking about? Huh? What?"
Oh so annoying. So that is harder to ignore. Even though I do a good job of it. She'll chime in with that, and I'll go, "nothing". And keep talking. ha!
So today, I'm talking to my manager about how I worked out and now my ass hurts, and she started to tell me how she likes my body, and how there is nothing wrong with it. (I totally love her). She then started to tell me her daughter's body is the same as mine, and that just because you're curvy doesn't mean there is something wrong with you. (Again. I love her) So then I told her, I usually don't have problems with my curves, but I'm getting a little too jiggly. So anyway... that's what our convo was doing. Then this stupid girl chimes in... "Remind me to tell you about a great workout tape for you!" Ummmm.... Excuse me? Was I asking advise on working out? Nope. Don't think I was! So I ignore her like usual, and later she comes to my desk to tell me about this fabulous tape.
Now, my problem with all of this is that this is advise that I did not ask for. And I realize that my office of cube farms is hard to not over hear conversations, but I find it very annoying that some people seem to think they can chime in any Frickin' time they want to. And you know what? Sometimes I don't care. Like when the girl on the other side of the cube chimed in today when we were talking about those Pop Rock candies. I didn't care. She is funny. And normal. And not annoying. So I didn't mind.
Stupid, annoying people bug me.